Bergara B-14 HMR 6.5PRC – BRWN
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Rear butt-stock – adjustable cheek piece and length of pull
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
- The B-14 HMR rifle features our integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy
- It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision
- A 5 round AICS detachable magazine is standard with our HMR rifle
- The muzzle is threaded 5/8-24 and includes a thread protector
Only 1 left in stock
Although there are many rifles on the market today, we wanted to focus on one thing: quality. Our B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market. The B14 HMR rifle features our integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy. It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision. The Bergara Hunting and Match rifles are built to offer a rifle for both hunters and competition shooters that can perform incredibly in either situation. The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers. Built in Spain at our highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range. The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this long-range precision rifle is complemented by our super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It’s also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger we designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.
In the United States, it is legal to purchase a gun online as long as the transaction is conducted between licensed dealers, and the gun is legal in the purchaser's state. The purchaser must also pass a background check and follow any other state or federal laws that apply to the purchase. This means that the buyer must physically pick up the firearm from the FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer, who will conduct the background check and any other requirements of the state or federal law.
- First, ensure that you meet the legal requirements for purchasing a firearm in your state. This includes being at least 18 years old for long guns and 21 years old for handguns, and passing a background check.
- Browse our website and select the gun you wish to purchase. Make sure you are purchasing a legal weapon in your state, and that it meets any other specific regulations that may apply.
- Add the gun to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Provide the required information, including your name, address, and contact information. You will also be prompted to provide proof of age and a valid government-issued ID.
- When purchasing a firearm, please provide us with the FFL (Federal Firearm License) information of the dealer you would like the firearm to be transferred to, if you are not able to pick it up from our store."
- Review the order details and agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase.
- Pay for the gun using a secure method of payment, such as a credit card or PayPal.
- Visit the dealer to pick up the gun and complete the necessary paperwork. This will include a form 4473, which is used to conduct a background check and confirm that you are legally able to purchase a firearm.
- Once the paperwork is complete, the dealer will release the gun to you and you can take it home. The customer will also likely have to pay the dealer a transfer fee if the dealer is different from the one they bought the gun from.
Note: The process may vary depending on your state laws. Be sure to check the laws and regulations of your state before making any purchase.