American Defense AD-B3 STD
- ADM AD-B3-STD
- AD-B3 Modular Base Mount
- Standard Height
- Standard Lever Style
- Uses Patented QD Auto Lock Lever System
- Does Not Require Proprietary Tools For Adjustment
- Can Be Adjusted With your Finger / Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Lever Can Be Configured To Lock To Either Front / Rear
- Superior Clamping Surface to Insure Maximum Rail Engagement
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Hard Coat Type 3 Mil-Spec Anodized Finish
- Fits both In Spec and Out Of Spec Picatinny Rails
- ADM MFG LLC Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Matte Black
Only 1 left in stock
American Defense Manufacturing mounts are built to intentionally superior specifications. ADM as they are known in the industry supplies mounts which are used by some of the world’s top competitive shooters along with elite military units and Law Enforcement professionals. ADM mounts can help you gain an edge when you have both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Like all ADM mounts this unit is precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum and features a hard coat anodized finish. The patented Quick Detach Auto Lock lever is the key to achieving rail engagement. The system provides rock solid lock up and excellent remounting return to zero capability. Additionally it’s worth noting that the QD auto lock lever system and is designed for maximum surface area contact with picatinny rail systems.
In the United States, it is legal to purchase a gun online as long as the transaction is conducted between licensed dealers, and the gun is legal in the purchaser's state. The purchaser must also pass a background check and follow any other state or federal laws that apply to the purchase. This means that the buyer must physically pick up the firearm from the FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer, who will conduct the background check and any other requirements of the state or federal law.
- First, ensure that you meet the legal requirements for purchasing a firearm in your state. This includes being at least 18 years old for long guns and 21 years old for handguns, and passing a background check.
- Browse our website and select the gun you wish to purchase. Make sure you are purchasing a legal weapon in your state, and that it meets any other specific regulations that may apply.
- Add the gun to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Provide the required information, including your name, address, and contact information. You will also be prompted to provide proof of age and a valid government-issued ID.
- When purchasing a firearm, please provide us with the FFL (Federal Firearm License) information of the dealer you would like the firearm to be transferred to, if you are not able to pick it up from our store."
- Review the order details and agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase.
- Pay for the gun using a secure method of payment, such as a credit card or PayPal.
- Visit the dealer to pick up the gun and complete the necessary paperwork. This will include a form 4473, which is used to conduct a background check and confirm that you are legally able to purchase a firearm.
- Once the paperwork is complete, the dealer will release the gun to you and you can take it home. The customer will also likely have to pay the dealer a transfer fee if the dealer is different from the one they bought the gun from.
Note: The process may vary depending on your state laws. Be sure to check the laws and regulations of your state before making any purchase.