Cloud Defense REIN 3.0 Full BLK
- 100,000 Candela peak beam intensity (With 18650)
- 1250 Lumens output (With 18650)
- 95 minutes run-time (With 18650)
- Dual-Fuel capability. REIN 3.0 runs on 18650 and now, can also run on two CR123 batteries. 18650 rechargeable battery provides the best output, by far. However, you can now use 2 CR123 batteries if needed. You will see reduced output with CR123 batteries.
- 1.3” Bezel diameter – smaller than the original REIN in diameter.
- 6.17” Long – a very compact full-size light.
- The same reduced mounting lug height as the REIN 2.0. Shorter than the original REIN 1.0 allowing for tighter mounting.
Only 2 left in stock
REIN 3.0 is by far, the most powerful and most configurable weapon light ever made. With an upgraded electrical system, it brings you more capability. Nothing comes close. Delivering the power you need, in a small package. Everything you want it to be.
In the United States, it is legal to purchase a gun online as long as the transaction is conducted between licensed dealers, and the gun is legal in the purchaser's state. The purchaser must also pass a background check and follow any other state or federal laws that apply to the purchase. This means that the buyer must physically pick up the firearm from the FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer, who will conduct the background check and any other requirements of the state or federal law.
- First, ensure that you meet the legal requirements for purchasing a firearm in your state. This includes being at least 18 years old for long guns and 21 years old for handguns, and passing a background check.
- Browse our website and select the gun you wish to purchase. Make sure you are purchasing a legal weapon in your state, and that it meets any other specific regulations that may apply.
- Add the gun to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Provide the required information, including your name, address, and contact information. You will also be prompted to provide proof of age and a valid government-issued ID.
- When purchasing a firearm, please provide us with the FFL (Federal Firearm License) information of the dealer you would like the firearm to be transferred to, if you are not able to pick it up from our store."
- Review the order details and agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase.
- Pay for the gun using a secure method of payment, such as a credit card or PayPal.
- Visit the dealer to pick up the gun and complete the necessary paperwork. This will include a form 4473, which is used to conduct a background check and confirm that you are legally able to purchase a firearm.
- Once the paperwork is complete, the dealer will release the gun to you and you can take it home. The customer will also likely have to pay the dealer a transfer fee if the dealer is different from the one they bought the gun from.
Note: The process may vary depending on your state laws. Be sure to check the laws and regulations of your state before making any purchase.