Ruger American Predator Bolt Action Rifle – 6.5 Creedmoor 22″ w/ Vortex Scope
Type: Rifle: Bolt Action
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Finish: Black Matte
Action: Bolt Action
Stock: Moss Green Composite
Sight: No Sights W/ Vortex Crossfire II 4-12X44 Scope
Barrel Length: 22 5/8-24 Threads
Only 1 left in stock
Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Ruger Marksman Adjustable(TM) trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot. The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder. Patent-pending Power Bedding(R), integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy. Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success. Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security. Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
In the United States, it is legal to purchase a gun online as long as the transaction is conducted between licensed dealers, and the gun is legal in the purchaser's state. The purchaser must also pass a background check and follow any other state or federal laws that apply to the purchase. This means that the buyer must physically pick up the firearm from the FFL (Federal Firearms License) dealer, who will conduct the background check and any other requirements of the state or federal law.
- First, ensure that you meet the legal requirements for purchasing a firearm in your state. This includes being at least 18 years old for long guns and 21 years old for handguns, and passing a background check.
- Browse our website and select the gun you wish to purchase. Make sure you are purchasing a legal weapon in your state, and that it meets any other specific regulations that may apply.
- Add the gun to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Provide the required information, including your name, address, and contact information. You will also be prompted to provide proof of age and a valid government-issued ID.
- When purchasing a firearm, please provide us with the FFL (Federal Firearm License) information of the dealer you would like the firearm to be transferred to, if you are not able to pick it up from our store."
- Review the order details and agree to the terms and conditions of the purchase.
- Pay for the gun using a secure method of payment, such as a credit card or PayPal.
- Visit the dealer to pick up the gun and complete the necessary paperwork. This will include a form 4473, which is used to conduct a background check and confirm that you are legally able to purchase a firearm.
- Once the paperwork is complete, the dealer will release the gun to you and you can take it home. The customer will also likely have to pay the dealer a transfer fee if the dealer is different from the one they bought the gun from.
Note: The process may vary depending on your state laws. Be sure to check the laws and regulations of your state before making any purchase.
There are no reviews yet.